Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle Mike Michalowicz PDF
Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle – Cherchez-vous des Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle. Savez-vous, ce livre est écrit par Mike Michalowicz. Le livre a pages 320. Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle est publié par Portfolio (21 août 2018). Le livre est sorti sur 21 août 2018. Vous pouvez lire le Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle en ligne avec des étapes faciles. Mais si vous voulez le sauvegarder sur votre ordinateur, vous pouvez télécharger maintenant Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle.
Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle – Praise for Clockwork
“If there will ever be a patron saint for entrepreneurs, Mike Michalowicz is surely a top contender for the position. He has personally been through every point of the entrepreneurial roller coaster, which gives him the credibility to speak to entrepreneurs in the kind of honest language they want to hear. Avoiding the airy, high-altitude maxims so common in other books, Clockwork is chock full of practical and relatable advice. It reminds entrepreneurs why they set out on the adventure and offers them a toolbox to take with them.”
- Simon Sinek, Optimist and author of Start With Why and Leaders Eat Last
“Clockwork is a how-to-manual for helping a small business owner achieve the purpose of owning a business – time and financial freedom. Masterful job Mike!”
- Gino Wickman, author of Traction and Creator of EOS
"When your business runs like clockwork, you can finally go off the clock! In this fun book, Mike shows how you, too, can achieve the dream of an enterprise that thrives while you enjoy all life has to offer."
- Laura Vanderkam, author of Off the Clock and What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast
"Clockwork teaches you to own your business rather than run your business. It will give you more free time, more automated cash and more freedoms to be yourself. I’m grateful for this easy to implement system."
- Donald Miller, author of Building a StoryBrand
"Does it feel like your business owns you rather than you owning your business? This is the book that will help you build a business that works for you — rather than the other way round!"
– L. David Marquet, Captain, US Navy (retired), author of Turn the Ship Around!
"Are you drowning in work? Many — if not most — entrepreneurs are barely keeping their heads above the rising tide of tasks demanding their attention. What if you could design your business so that you could climb above the grind and focus on just the work you really want to do? In Mike Michalowicz’s newest book, he sets out a seven-point plan for doing just that. Read CLOCKWORK and take the first step towards taking back your life.”
– Daniel H. Pink, author of When and Drive –Ce texte fait référence à l’édition hardcover.. Mike Michalowicz (mi-CAL-low-wits) launched and sold two mulitmillion-dollar companies and is co-founder of Profit First Professionals, a membership organization of accountants, bookkeepers and business coaches who teach the Profit First method. He is the host of the American Express Turning Points podcast, a former columnist for The Wall Street Journal, is a popular speaker and has shared his insights on business and entrepreneurship at TEDx, creativeLIVE, INCmty and others. He is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. His columns have appeared in The Entrepreneur Magazine, Open Forum, and Harvard Business Review. –Ce texte fait référence à l’édition hardcover.. Do you worry that your business will collapse without your constant presence? Are you sacrificing your family, friendships, and freedom to keep your business alive? What if instead your business could run itself, freeing you to do what you love when you want, while it continues to grow and turn a profit? It's possible. And it's easier than you think.If you're like most entrepreneurs, you started your business so you could be your own boss, make the money you deserve, and live life on your own terms. In reality, you're bogged down in the daily grind, constantly putting out fires, answering an endless stream of questions, and continually hunting for cash.Now, Mike Michalowicz, the author of Profit First and other small-business bestsellers, offers a straightforward step-by-step path out of this dilemma. In Clockwork, he draws on more than six years of research and real life examples to explain his simple approach to making your business ultra-efficient.Among other powerful strategies, you will discover how to: • Make your employees act like owners: Free yourself from micromanaging by using a simple technique to empower your people to make smart decisions without you. • Pinpoint your business's most important function: Unleash incredible efficiency by identifying and focusing everyone on the one function that is most crucial to your business. • Know what to fix next: Most entrepreneurs try to fix every inefficiency at once and end up fixing nothing. Use the "weakest link in the chain" method to find the one fix that will add the most value now.Whether you have a staff of one, one hundred, or somewhere in between, whether you're a new entrepreneur or have been overworked and overstressed for years, Clockwork is your path to finally making your business work for you.
Détails de Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle
|Titre du livre||Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself (English Edition) Format Kindle|
|Date de sortie||21 août 2018|
|Catégorie||Ebooks langues étrangères, Time Management (Boutique Kindle), Organizational Behavior (Boutique Kindle), Entrepreneurship (Boutique Kindle)|
|Nom de fichier||clockwork-design-your-business-to-run-itself-english-edition-format-kindle.pdf|
|Taille du fichier||29.46 (La vitesse du serveur actuel est 24.25 Mbps|